Not happy at all. I bought a small Koran Angelfish from Aquariums Unlimited Virginia Beach. Live 10 min away. Gave all my fish ick and now have a huge problem. I have an anemone in tank too. Should have known when some of the tanks had sick fish floating in them. My roomate bought a fish too and his died next day. This place sucks going back to my reg Fish Safari.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of koran angelfish. Aquariums Unlimited needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned koran angelfish in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aquariums Unlimited.

Had an Experience with Aquariums Unlimited?

Comments

Tallahassee, Florida, United States #1255972

Your an ***.Plain and simple almost all aquariums have inch to some degree unless you practice the strictest standard against cross contamination.

Which I doubt you do because you don't even quarantine your livestock you just dump and hope for the best. If you had done any research into keeping a reef tank or a salt water aquarium to begin with you would understand that it is not the lfs fault but your own. In the future quarantine all livestock and treat for pests in a separate tank no matter where you get the animal from to prevent more problems like this from happening.

And do a little research into what you are doing before running your mouth it only makes you look ***.I'd say good luck but you probably already got frustrated and tore down your entire setup and sold it on Craigslist.

Or you could practice proper husbandry and qt your fish first.